Workshops & Courses
Continuing Education Workshops
The Neuro Studio LIVE Virtual Workshop Options
We offer 3 LIVE virtual workshops that are still happening via zoom:
1) Pilates for Neurological Conditions taught by Mariska Breland. Learn how to improve the symptoms of neurological conditions with exercise! Whether you already work with clients who have neurological conditions or you want to expand your repertoire to help this underserved population, this course will give you the skills you need to create lasting results.
2) Advanced Pilates for Neurological Conditions taught by Meghann Koppele DuffyIn our Advanced Pilates for Neurological Conditions course you’ll get Meghann’s playbook for leading successful client sessions & building long-term client relationships using methods & techniques that lead to lasting results. You’ll also get all the tips, tricks, and secrets she uses to help clients with neurological symptoms — like balance and gait issues, weakness and hemiparesis, spasticity, rigidity, foot drop, and bladder and bowel problems — and she demonstrates them on REAL people, not 3D models or diagrams.
3) The Neuro Lab is a 2- house case study, designed for fitness instructors & physical therapists who are ready to apply their knowledge to real life clients in a virtual setting. During this in-depth & interactive virtual lab class, you’ll observe & join in a live sessions with a real neuro clients to give you invaluable experience learning how to adapt to live results and challenges — all via Zoom!
The Neuro Studio Online Pre-Recorded Workshops
We offer premium content designed to help you deepen your understanding of specialized topics and earn PMA continuing education credits. Click here to learn more about our current online workshops:
1) Understanding Parkinson’s Disease Workshop
2) Understanding Multiple Sclerosis Workshop
3) Anatomy in Action Workshop
4) Improving Gait Workshop
5) Introduction to Neuroanatomy Workshop
6) Understanding Stroke Workshop